What information is needed?
We collect certain information from you when you register on our site, or place an order.
When ordering or registering on our site, you may be asked to enter your: name, birthday, e-mail address, mailing/billing address, phone number or credit card information. If for some reason, there is trouble processing your order, this information will be used to contact you. However, you may browse our site without entering any information at all.
What do we use your information for?
The information we collect can be used in a few ways-
1. To make this experience the best it could possibly be for you. It will allow us to make a recommendation for you to satisfy your everyday vision needs.
2. Some of the information will be used to make sure that our site offers everything that the customer is looking for to the best of our ability. We are constantly motivated to improve our site based on the information and feedback that we receive from you.
3. Information will also be used to help us be more effective with customer service and support.
4. None your information, whether public or private, will ever be sold, traded, transferred, or given to any other company for any reason whatsoever, without your consent, other than for the sole purpose of delivering the purchased product or service demanded.
5. If you would like to update or change any personally identifiable information at any time, you are able to do so by contacting us at email@example.com. We are also able to remove you from our mailing list if you wish to do so.
How do we protect your information?
Security is something we take extremely serious. We implement a variety of methods to keep your personal information safe when ordering from our site. We use a secure server as well as all personal/credit information is transferred through a Secure Socket Layer (SSL) and sent to our Merchant Services gateway to be processed. There it will only be able to be retrieved by authorized personnel with rights to such information and are required to keep it confidential.
None of your credit card information is saved after a transaction is final.
The answer is yes. Cookies are tiny files that allow us to retain information from your visit to our site. If you allow your Web browser to store cookies on your computer’s hard drive, it allows us to remember certain bits of information such as a shopping cart or wish list from our site. Cookies are also used to save your user preferences for future visits. They are able to help us better understand the movement though our site and help us offer the best experience possible for you.
If you do not wish to have cookies saved, there is an option to block cookies in your Web browser. You may also be able to have your computer warn you whenever a cookie is being saved. However, if you choose to disable cookies then some of our sites services may not function properly. If you are experiencing any problems at all, feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 1-800-689-9550.
Do we disclose any information to outside parties?
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer any of your personal information to outside parties. This does not include trustworthy third parties who support us in the operation of our website, conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others rights, property, or safety. However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.